Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Authors, Illustrators, Experts and Others Who Skype With Libraries & Schools

One of my favorite things about being in a connected world is the ability to connect all of the amazing authors, illustrators, experts and more to our young people around the world.  In my library, we Skyped several times each week and it brought so much to our students, teachers and community. 

When you are looking for these connections for your own library and school, there are many different places you can start.  There is Skype in the Classroom, Kate Messner's amazing list and publisher sites.

I have put these together in this special Collection by Destiny that you will find here.  Let me know what else we can add....and if you would like to collaborate on this Collection, I would love to have you join me. I will keep adding and updating this Collection too. 

And don't forget, author, illustrators, experts and others are on social media to connect with all of us.  If you have someone you and your students are wanting to connect with, reach out and ask.  That is always one of the best ways....and they love connecting with all of us too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment