Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inspired By Visual Notetaking

One of my new favorite things that happens at conferences is being inspired by the visual notetaking or sketchbooking that is taking place.

It is so inspiring to see what others interrupt and sketch from presentations they hear.

Over the last year, I had the honor of artists creating storyboards from three of my presentations.
At the PBLNY Conference in New York, Rachel Brian created this amazing storyboard during my Igniting Innovation and Creativity in Makerspaces workshop.  You can read all about Rachel and this experience here.

The most recent one was at the OLA Super Conference in Toronto.
I was excited to see this one is now posted on the OLA site, along with the other spotlight and keynote speakers.

You will find mine and all of the amazing visual notetaking storyboards here.

This is still on my list of things to learn more about and create this year.  I think Brianna and I will have some learning and practice sessions this week.

It is inspiring to see and I can't wait to see if I can inspire through this unique and beautiful method too.

No comments:

Post a Comment