Thursday, March 16, 2017

Loud Libraries, Future Ready Librarians and MORE At PSLA This Month!

When I saw the theme of the PSLA Conference this year, I couldn't wait to be part of it!  
At the end of the month on March 30, I will be traveling to Hershey, Pennsylvania to be part of their annual PSLA conference with librarians from all over the state.  

I am excited to be presenting several times over two days.  My presentations include: 
On Thursday, March 30, I will be presenting Loud Libraries in the Exploratorium.  I can't wait to share amazing projects, resources and ideas for bringing music and stories into the library and school.
On Friday, March 31, I will be presenting the following sessions: 

Session A 9:15-10:45am What Does It Take To Be A Future Ready Librarian? in the Crystal Room with my friend Joyce Valenza

Session C 2:00-3:30pm Digital Tools and Apps To Connect, Create and Collaborate in the Red Room

Session D 4:15-5:15pm  Brand Your Library: More Than A Logo in the Red Room with my friend Heather Lister.

I hope to see you there and please check out the conference website here too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment