Wednesday, November 9, 2016

You SPARK Connections As Teacher Librarians!

Yesterday I had the honor of being part of the Long Island School Library Systems 3rd Regional Institute.  
The day was focused about the power to SPARK connections as teacher librarians and I created my keynote message around this powerful theme as well.  
I highlighted the stories from teacher librarians within the Long Island Library System, which I collected on a Padlet.  These special stories were filled with reading celebrations, making, global collaboration, administrative connections, technology triumphs and so much more.

I was inspired by all of them!  And the neat thing.....they continue to share stories even today.
Let's keep these SPARKS coming.....You can read the ideas and add your own stories here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment