Wednesday, November 30, 2016

One More Day Until We Kick Off....25 Days Of Sharing, Creating and Fun!

The holiday season is my favorite times of the year.  I love all of the sharing, giving and caring that takes place.

It is the perfect time of year to also share with our students, teachers, parents and community.

A few years ago I started created a Smore newsletter to share.  I called it...
My Teacher Librarian Gave To Me....14 Days Of Awesome Library and Technology Tools and Resources.  It was a great success as everyone loved learning about something new each one of these days.

You can view this Smore here.

This week, my daughter Brianna and I kick off this years....
25 Days Of Sharing, Creating and Fun project.  

We will post the link to our Smore tomorrow on December 1 and a new one everyday until Christmas.  

It will be a great way to learn and try out 25 awesome library and technology resources for you and your students.  

Please, feel free to share this with your own students, teachers and school community. It is another wonderful way to keep the enthusiasm for learning and creating happening all year long!  

No comments:

Post a Comment